DISCIPLINE | SECURITY | EMPOWERMENT
Tulip Combined School is an independent learning institution registered and accredited with the Gauteng Department of Education (Reg.No.700252031) and Umalusi respectively. We are an English medium, non-denominational Christian School that caters for learners from Grade R to 12.
The school has been in existence since 1994 and is governed by the Board of Directors together with the Senior Management Team. Over the years the school has instilled a culture of discipline and unity amongst learners, teachers, and parents. The school has facilitated the intellectual development, promoted spirituality, and inculcated the appropriate societal norms, values, and beliefs into the minds of our learners, producing valuable self-reliant responsible citizens of South Africa.
The Vision of Tulip Combined School is to see the youth growing up equipped with the necessary skill and characteristics to face the challenges of life after school. Our learners will embody excellence in character, academic standards, personal security and fully developed physically, spiritually, and culturally. Our dream is to see our learners reaching their full potential, achieving their goals, setting new standards, and becoming contributing members in all sectors of the workforce. In order to achieve this we understand that we have to start in early life, working both with learners and their parents, to build lasting values and a healthy vision to grow into all that their Creator designed for them to be.
Contributing to our school’s vision, we provide a holistic and progressive approach to educating our learners and thereby preparing them to lead productive and fulfilling lives thus making a positive contribution to society.
This we strive for through:
– Discipline in Discipleship
- Building a god-like character in the children’s lives
- Upholding and instilling of biblical values in our youth
- Instilling sound Christian values in our youth
– Security in Excellence
- Providing education of a high standard and continually reinvesting into this
- Developing and optimally utilising state of the art facilities and methods
- Employing and further developing high calibre staff
– Empowerment in Development
- Empowering and inspiring the leaders of tomorrow
- Equipping our young people for life and, in so doing, prepare them to take up a meaningful place in our society
– Tulip Combined School provides a learning environment, conducive to academic excellence where the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical, cultural, and social needs for each student can be met.
– Enriching and deepening each student’s relationship with God through prayer and the Holy Communion service
- Tulip Combined School guarantees 100% commitment to the educational development of your child.
- Our teachers are well-qualified, enthusiastic, passionate, and extremely experienced. Our dynamic team of educators not only deliver the curriculum but go to every length to ensure that our learners are truly transformed into the best version of themselves and well equipped for the next academic year.
- Discipline, respect, and the culture of positively receives the highest Priority at Tulip Combined School.
- We follow the South African National CAPS curriculum; however, our education and learning are delivered using innovative methods through technology.
- Our name speaks for itself; we are synonymous for prestige and victory.
- Tulip Combined School is not just an institution, it is an experience!
Number Of Subjects
Grd R - 12
Total Learners 2020
INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME
At Tulip Combined School we have devised an educational programme where creativity is encouraged, essential 21st century skills are developed through the utilization of the latest technologies, and school community is paramount. Although we have based our education programme on innovative, future-focused methods of facilitating learning, the difference between our school and other schools is that we use these progressive methods alongside proven, traditional academic ones. The aim of our innovative educational programme is to provide an exciting daily learning experience which will ensure that all our learners love attending school.
Grade R to 3
Grade 4 to 6
Grade 7 – 9
Grade 10 to 12
Heritage Day Celebration 2020
Tulip Centre, cnr Van Wyk & Paragon Streets, Roodepoort
011 760 1117/8