Tulip Combined School is a Christian-based school. Through our sound principles we teach our learners values such as discipline, respect, responsibility, hard-work, and leadership.
Tulip Combined School is a private learning institution registered with the Gauteng Department of Education (Reg.No.700252031).The school has been in existence since 1994 and over the years the school has instilled a culture of discipline, encourages unity and oneness amongst learners, teachers and parents. The school has facilitated the development of the intellect of young people, promoted spirituality among all the learners and inculcated appropriate societal norms, values and beliefs into the minds of the young people.
Our Mission & Vision
Vision – The Vision of Tulip Combined School is to see the youth growing up equipped with the necessary skill and characteristics to face the challenges of life after school. Our
learners will embody excellence in character, academic standards, personal security and
fully developed physically, spiritually, and culturally. Our dream is to see our learners
reaching their full potential, achieving their goals, setting new standards, and becoming
contributing members in all sectors of the workforce. In order to achieve this we
understand that we have to start in early life, working both with learners and their
parents, to build lasting values and a healthy vision to grow into all that their Creator
designed for them to be.
Mission – Contributing to our school’s vision, we provide a holistic and progressive approach to educating our learners and thereby preparing them to lead productive and fulfilling lives thus making a positive contribution to society.
Discipline in Discipleship:
– Building a God-like character in the children’s lives.
– Upholding and instilling of biblical values in our youth.
– Instilling sound Christian values in our youth
Security in Excellence:
– Providing education of a high standard and continually reinvesting into this
– Developing and optimally utilising state of the art facilities and methods
– Employing and further developing high calibre staff
Empowerment in Development:
– Empowering and inspiring the leaders of tomorrow
– Equipping our young people for life and, in so doing, prepare them to take up a meaningful place in our society
Tulip Centre, cnr Van Wyk & Paragon Streets, Roodepoort
011 760 1117/8